Thursday, April 10, 2008

Slacking

Am at work, and I know I shouldn't be online now. Not yet. Another 14 minutes would be okay. Maybe. But I never blog from work. They could be checking on what I'm doing. They'd find out who I am. But they've figured anyway. So does it really matter.

I'm just feeling very overwhelmed. There are lots of information I've been absorbing. I tend to analyse things too deep, too far. I can't deal with them in simplistic manner. Maybe my character. Maybe my profession. It spills off into my personality and character. But this particular subject, perhaps, requires me to just take it simplistically. As simple as I could. But it's not easy. Even in its a simplest form. To me the logic in simplicity is just not there, or rather not right.

I just went on googles (with my music CD on in the background). I played around for a bit. Searching for an old username of mine. Ahhh.. still there. Oddly, I've not used it for a long time now, but I saw it popping up somewhere else after I 'resigned' that username. I resigned it then as it was abused. Could have damaged my relationship with my new hubby then. Perhaps, that was the intention. I've forgiven - who ever he/she was. Nevermind.

So I clicked on some of the old entrees I did then. I thought they were funny. Tickles my brain, made me emotional. I smiled, and maybe some tears in my eyes, just now. Good and sad memories. Times when people can hurt you, or can make you happy. Ideas accepted and rejected. The power of words. Through the internet.

It makes me wonder. How can we be so emotionally attached through words. Words are merely made up of letters. But use unwisely they can be miscontrued, manipulated and amplified. They can be false, they can be falsified. Yet, they can turn real. If reality is good, that's fine. But when it's the otehr way round. Can just burn you out.

Ah. I don't know why I'm rambling on these things. I need to get out from this office. And Head home. I'm not being productive this afternoon. Too much information, too difficult to focus on. Time off. maybe I need another getaway. Getaway without work.

**Headache**

Okay. I'm out.

No comments: