Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bored...

Well, when you are used to being out and about, it's kinda get to you when stuck at home. I know, it's time to relax and rest. I'm doing just that. Well, kind of. Baby's routine change. Unpredicatable. It's funny, but can be tiring. I'm trying to adjust.

He's sleeping at the moment. I know I should check on my work e-mails. I'm not in the mood. So, here I am blogging, and Youtubing Enrique. Uhuh. He's hot. As ever. He can sing 'hero' to me any time. Well, he's second to my Vin Diesel. Someone I'm looking forward to drool on this next few weeks. I may be confined, but hell no, I'm definitely watching Fast and Furious when it comes out.

So, us girls; do we think about other guys when we are married already? I don't know about others, but to me a DEFINITE NO, I'd say. Yeh, Enrique and Vin Diesel are just fantasies. Not that kind of fantasies (WELL, Ciara is so lucky in the video. Olala).



Other men or boys aside my husband don't tick me anymore. I don't think they ever will. Anymore. Come on, I had my time. I got married late, and yes, I enjoyed my single life. Do I miss single life? ...

I miss my friends, friends I had during my single life. They are not here. I miss going out having fun with them, and especially dancing salsa. I used to do a lot of salsa during my single life. No, that doesn't mean I miss my single life.

I'm thankful I've beautiful kids who need me right now. Thank God.

Okay, I'm off - just killing my boredom.

No comments: