Saturday, February 2, 2008

MIA...

Gosh... it's been almost 2 weeks since I last blog, I think. Like I said in my previous entry, I have been utterly busy. I just couldn't stop to type anything in here. In fact, I'm squeezing my time now to try and put something in. I'm attempting to finish deadlines, and almost all are urgent that needed to be done by this weekend.

Those meetings I've been going to in the previous week have been amazing.

Met new faces, well, not exactly. They are people, known people, that I've always wanted to sit down with. Opportunity arisen, I took them. The ice has been broken, the only thing now is to focus on chiseling the rapport. Simply put, it's good business sense.

I didn't exactly plan to meeting old friends too, but it happened. Local and foreign. People I associated with during my first degree years. Not a reunion at all. It just happened. I guess the right time and the right place. Amazing that they have not change, physically. Mentally, they are a lot more mature, a lot more confident, and have been quite successful. I suppose, we have been. It all comes down to how you define success.

I may have been Missing In Action here, but it has been a fruitful 2 weeks. I look forward to more MIB in the next weeks ...months to be exact. I'll try and manage my time, so I can have some time for blogging again.

No comments: