Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Heavy Winx

"CARS are to be BANNED from hundreds of roads in a desperate bid to tackle Britain's obesity crisis." (The Sun)

Wow, harsh or what? No, I'd certainly love the idea.

Well, I've got a confession. I've reached the 70 mark. Ofcourse, with some extras. I really don't know how to kill these kilos; I've never been this obese in my life. The last time I gave birth, it was easy to lose the fat. Added with determination to run the Brunei marathon, it was plain simple. This time around and yes, it has been 4 months, the kilos kept multiplying. I just don't have the motivation.
The treadmill is not turning, nor is the cross-trainer. The MTV is not on yet upstairs, that's my excuse.

Well, I have to now. I know. I should walk later on. I can't run yet, my pelvic muscles are still weak. Very weak. That's not the point.

How do I go back to my size 10, when I am now 14. I know all the tricks, but I can't seem to get the strategies in gear. I'm done with trying old clothes, I know I can't fit into them; but the will is not fired up. I don't know why.

In fact yesterday, it was non-stop grazing actions. Lunch buffet at Millennium, high tea at home and calorie-loaded dinner. Well, we had visitors, so my parents and I were entertaining. Overfed.

Nevermind. I'll have to put in a 30 minutes walk around the block later on. I will try.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanna try my 10km Run training plan? It's to train for 10K Run but it does help to lose weight, apart from controlled diet (which im lacking *hehe*). Me myself is opting for 21K Plan which my target is to run 21K category at d KL International Marathon on March 30th 2008. Its disguise for losing 10kg which i promised myself to do this year *hehe*
10K Plan - http://www.leoandi.com/?p=618
21K Plan - http://www.leoandi.com/?p=600