Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Prelude

I'm in a rush. Thus, this prelude suffice for now.

I wonder out aloud if I need permission to link other blogs onto mine. Cause I did not. I hope they (the owners) don't mind the links in winx in. I've included them as I constantly fly into their blogs to have good reads. They are not just accessories :
  • Bruneiresources.blogspot.com - a lot of facts on Brunei, my beloved nation. He's a contributor to Brunei Times now. I know who he is, I mean I just happen to know one of his siblings. Smart. I guess it runs in the family.
  • triathlonbrunei.blogspot.com - I know the owner well. He is the same owner of another blog. His inputs always intrigue me, particularly his travels. Just that the blog's inactive now, I know he's up to creating another. I'll wait for more of his writings. He inspires me to lose the weight and to push beyond my limits.
  • bahapakitani.blogspot.com - it's good to know things are happening at home. It's there I found out the charity event (smarter & CFBT charity run, walk or cycle) this coming sunday. I'd be there.
  • maurina.wordpress.com @Turquoise and Roses - Simple. I guess she represents our youth. But simplicity is effective. That's her strategy. I think she has done a good job as a blogger. With unreserved tactics. Her recent topic on female circumcision and male don't grunt must have multiplied the number of her visitors. Certainly, you'd be googable if you include words like cl*to**s and sentences including big, fat, long and hard. She sure deserve to be among the top bloggers in Brunei.
  • abruneilifer.blogspot.com - This blog is addictive. You gotta have a dose of it each day. Ofcourse, it's not everyday he writes in his blog. Like Brunei resources he has good analytic views on many Brunei and global issues. I enjoy smart blogs. You also get a dosage of his personal life, and what Brunei old men really can be.
  • star-o-meter.blogspot.com - it's fascinating that people talk (bit*h? haha) about frenemies on-line. Well, that's what blogs about, right? Honest accounts of your everydays. I'd stick to reading this blog, it's free-spirited and enlightening. See how close star-gazing can be.

Enough said. If you happen to be the owners, I hope you take compliment on my linking and constant winxing of your blogs. It's a fly on the wall for me of your views on life. Thank you.

I know the bloglist will continue to grow, as I enjoy winx-ing on many others. But, I crave for more intellectually-challenging blogs. That reminds me of my favourite forum bruclass.com, of which every now and then I continue to read. My contribution in there? I don't fancy cerebral matches these days. Reading is more pleasurable.

No comments: