Wednesday, December 26, 2007

You gotta be bad, bold, wiser, hard, tough, stronger, cool, calm and stay together

It's been a busy week; reflecting, following up, option hunting, and braving the days. After much thoughts of what happened on thursday, it came out to be the best 'incident'. There are too many plus(es) far outweighing the minus from the so-called setback. God knows best, I know I'll get there somehow, and maybe not sooner than I anticipated. I know I did my Best. Maybe not the BESTest; I'll just have to push harder, and keep on moving. Cause:

"...don't ask no questions, it goes on without you
leaving you behind if you can't stand the pace
the world keeps on spinning
you can't stop it, if you try to
this time it's danger staring you in the face..."
(Desree's: You gotta be)



After all LIFE IS OH! SO BEAUTIFUL!

No comments: