Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Old friends abound

The blogosphere is an amazing world. You never know what you'll discover next.

I was just clicking in random in blog nation, reading thoughts, rantings, musings, ramblings of Brunei bloggers. Some interesting, some funny, some cute, some scary, some beautiful, some envious, some 'sassspen', and so much more.

But, I wasn't prepared for ... Ah! let's say ... blogosphere makes the world such a tiny place. Anyway, I thought I give the site a read. So, annoying. God! And that reminded me why ...

I guess I'd have to add to my some-s list above: some annoying.

Nonetheless, great efforts by everyone. And I'm impressed with the abundant talent, creativity, dedication, and oh! don't forget EMOTIONS. In honor of my new favourites, I will be linking a few of them (as usual without permission):

  • Anakbrunei.org: among the pioneers of #Brunei IRC-ers. Old friends, you can't get rid of them easily in this wired-world. Hats off to his success. (P.S. Reeda, thanks for reminding me how fat I've become)
  • Ramblings of a pre-claimed bimbo: for the empowering thought of a 19 yo. Definitely better than wonderbra. She's funny.
  • withaku.com: with him I found beautiful pictures. Wow.
  • womaninawetsuit: adventurous woman that I truly envy. Sexy.
  • YPI: Parking idots caught in action. How deserving!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you...i guess this is the only way so far to reply to your comment. haha. Thanks. My blog is realistic =) No " I did this today.." stories...hehe...anyways, i'll link you up. ( you "http"-ed my link twice so it resulted in an error) hehe. Keep in touch

Winx @ Silver FairyAngel said...

Cheers babe. No, I won't call you bimbo. Hah.

Lee said...

Hi Winx, thanks for linking me! =)

Winx @ Silver FairyAngel said...

You're very welcome Lee.